reality is a prison.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting

Go down

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Empty ➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting

Post  -ash Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:34 pm

GAVE ME LOVE
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Tumblr_mar7m5LWDD1r5hus6o1_500

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
when no one else did...

━ ℒife isn't always about crazy parties or drugs or school or anything like that. In the end, it's whether you found love or not. Sometimes no one was willing to give you love; only the really lucky ones find that one person who will love them unconditionally, someone that's not just their mother. They say a dog is a man's best friend, but that's only partly true. An animal could give you love that no human can, they don't look to society, they don't judge you. An animal can't tell that you're different because you're fat, or ugly, or short, or poor, or unwanted. Because what an animal can do is just love you for you. A horse is another thing completely. To sit upon the back of such a beautiful creature and feel as one with him as you cling to his mane and he gallops and you feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your face... To feel those moments when you are cleaning the mud off of his flank and he looks at you gratefully with those large chocolate brown eyes. That is like true love, something you cannot get rid of, a link like between siblings, that no matter what happens you are still kin.
    Love is pure, and love is true.

Last edited by -ash on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
-ash
-ash

http://escape-theinevitable.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Empty ➹ introduction ➹

Post  -ash Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:43 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

introduction

Evergreen Stables is the ideal summer horse ranch. With acres upon acres of rolling green hills and serene forests, it is the perfect place for a horse rider and their beautiful horse. The Stables are located in northern California and touches the coastline as well as the forests. During the summer months, the Stables opens up the Left Wing to students, where they spend eight weeks of the summer living there. In addition, students may use the show jumping arenas and racetrack, or just use the horse trail's along the beach, woods, or fields. In return, the students, who are sixteen and over, lead rides for younger visitors and are like camp counselors but at a horse stable. Every two weeks, family and friends are allowed to visit their children at the camp and participate in horse rides or tour the grounds and spend time with their children.

i got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone
i C R A S H E D my car into the bridge. iwatched, i let it burn
i threw your stuff into a bag and pushed it down the stairs
i CRASHED my car into the bridge

I DON'T CARE, I LOVE IT. I DON'T CARE.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
-ash
-ash

Back to top Go down

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Empty ➹ details ➹

Post  -ash Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:46 pm

details

since I am feeling too lazy to do anything else, I'll just put up links to the pictures of the stables.
      xx outside of barn
      xx horse quarters
      xx part of paddocks
      xx pasture
      xx pasture two
      xx pasture three
      xx show jumping/dressage arena
      xx show jumping/dressage arena two
      xx dorm living room
      xx bedrooms [students can decorate]

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Tumblr_ll1hrk1oBO1qjkaq5o1_500_large

-ash
-ash

Back to top Go down

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Empty ➹ lonely souls ➹

Post  -ash Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:08 pm

lonely souls

ᴛʜᴇ ʜ ᴏ ᴜ s ᴇ
                      boys
                      ➹ open
                      ➹ open
                      ➹ open
      girls
      ➹ Maggie Barnes xx -ash
      ➹ open
      ➹ open

ᴛʜᴇ ʙ ᴀ ʀ ɴ
                      stallions
                      ➹ Shadowed xx -ash
                      ➹ open
                      ➹ open
      mares
      ➹ open
      ➹ open
      ➹ open
foals
➹ none yet

we accept the LOVE we think we DESERVE

-ash
-ash

Back to top Go down

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Empty ➹ rules ➹

Post  -ash Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:13 pm

rules

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Tumblr_mhc2f7YuTI1ruyqcto1_500

I am the owner with the power of accepting you into the RP, I can kick you out as well. Follow these rules and you will be fine! Do not be rude to your fellow Smoothies please, or I will have to kick you out.

Activity if you have not posted within five days, I will assume you've gone MIA so please check with me when you're going to be off of chicken smoothie or are swamped with schoolwork or your home life. I understand these things, really.

Character laws and reserving I am only accepting three females and three males, as well as three mares [female horses] and three stallions [male horses]. Foals will come along naturally later in the RP, so please don't start with one. I beg you to check if the gender you want is available, because I would hate for you to see that the role you want is taken so make sure and reserve your spot ahead of time. You can have only one human and their horse.

Forms and form creativity I rather like to see your own forms [and I'm a bit lazy], since it reflects your creativity and muse, so please make it as good as you can! I only need basic information, so please don't make it so into story form that I can barely get where it says's the characters name. I love elaborate histories however, those are + 1,000,000's in my book! You don't need a formal form for the horse, just a name and picture, as well as some of it's history and how it got where it is.

Semi-literate to literate literate, literate, literate! Please. No three lines or simple paragraphs, but beautiful, descriptive writing that makes people intrigued and eager to read what it is you have next posted. Perhaps two or three paragraphs at least and I do understand writer's block but if you constantly have wb with every post then that's not wb, it's not semi-liter-ism.

Creativity of posts this is very necessary. When people look at this RP I want them to think wow these people are really creative and awesome and totally have awesome lives off of the computer! so make your posts pretty!

Dramatic plotting however much I love semi-literacy and literacy do not go overboard drama; no deaths or dramatic wounds. Things like getting mauled by a bear in the middle of a riding session does not normally happen. If you have any requests about what interesting things should happen in the roleplay, you may PM me. I'm usually always on or at least have my phone on me since I have no life so PM away as much as you would like.

Last edited by -ash on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
-ash
-ash

Back to top Go down

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Empty ➹ -ash's characters ➹

Post  -ash Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:19 pm

maggie barnett

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Tumblr_miyd8xS9AX1s5wmsyo1_500

She was a wild child, hung up on adult dreams.

━ The day Magdalena Rozaline Barnett was born marked a foggy and unknown future. It had been the eighteenth day of the seventh month of the year 1995. Her mother wasn't particularly ecstatic that she was holding her first daughter in her arms. She was relieved that the child was well, but also grieving for the empty spot where a bubbly five year old boy should have been standing next to her husband. Half a year ago, when she was still only just pregnant with her second child, she was happy and hopeful as she held her young son's hand. Everything had changed in just a week. Her son was gone. James Barnett gave her a thin-lipped smile as her knelt by her bed-side in the hospital and kissed both his newborn daughter's forehead and his wife's forehead, he always knew when Lilah Denise Barnett was grieving, for she would get that distant look in her striking blue eyes and they would not look so striking all of a sudden. Lilah was roughly pulled out of of a daydream by the shrill cry of her daughter, and Jim knew that was when she was finally really there again. Now Jim could be happy and hopeful again now that he knew his wife was there again, not the empty shell she had been when they had lost their little boy. Now they could be a family again, with tiny Maggie.

━ Eighteen years later, Lilah Barnett clutched her teen-aged daughter Maggie in her arms as the girl wept. Her mother smoothed her dark hair as the words spilled out of Maggie's mouth. It was three months ago, at a New Years' party with all of the seniors, Maggie had been ecstatic to have been invited, and by a senior at that. And by the senior Dannie Sears! She was just a junior, and she was having a few beers, and Dan was flirting with her. And he led her to his room. Everything was unclear after that. But now here she was, weeping in her mother's arms as she wrapped one arm around the bump on her belly, three months pregnant. Lilah kissed her hair and James was standing over them, his face white and his knuckles white as he held onto the chair. Lilah promised her daughter it would be alright, that they were always there for her.

━ After nine months of her pregnancy and a whole school year of endless taunts and constant jeers from her classmates,

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Tumblr_miy2h4EBiZ1qkw5b3o3_250➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Tumblr_miy2h4EBiZ1qkw5b3o6_250

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

shadowed

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting 5217039399_9d24bf7c40_b_large

He was a lonely soul who found his other half.

words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words.

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Andalusian_by_polakgirl1-d5wj5m7➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Andalusian_horse_by_polakgirl1-d5wj5q4

we accept the LOVE we think we DESERVE

WORK IN PROGRESS
-ash
-ash

Back to top Go down

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Empty Re: ➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting

Post  -ash Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:33 pm

now open
-ash
-ash

Back to top Go down

➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting Empty Re: ➹ gave me love [ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ] now accepting

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum