reality is a prison.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[a world so hateful] [literate][open]

4 posters

Go down

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Empty [a world so hateful] [literate][open]

Post  RαrєHuskíєs Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:37 pm

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Z200718710_large
One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.
It's a quote to be lived off of. The world will beat you down and turn you inside out in an attempt to make you surrender to it, to make you fall to your knees in an ungraceful descent to the unknown. But you must fight it and overcome the urge to let go of everything. The most treasured thing one may have is their own dignity. It cannot be taken away or stolen unless you give it the consent to do so.

You've been beaten down before. Maybe your parents were a little too rough and you just couldn't take it anymore. Maybe your friends peer pressured you into things you shouldn't be doing and you fell into a deep hold of despair. Either way you needed help, you needed to fight to keep your dignity withheld. It was only a matter of time until you found the safe haven called 'Kingsley City', an old, abandoned small country town where a lot of young teenagers and young adults found safety from the outside would. Everyone here is working to rebuild each other, but no one pushes or prods at you. You have to fend for yourself and get as much food as you can from surrounding cities in the miles all around, but you're surviving, and you're living and you're free now. Your past may haunt you but there's no more beatings, no more harassing, no more peer pressure. No more people trying to hurt you. It may be different, but it's your home now.

Last edited by RαrєHuskíєs on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
RαrєHuskíєs
RαrєHuskíєs

Back to top Go down

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Empty Setting

Post  RαrєHuskíєs Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:38 pm

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] 4107717929_d9b83425c8_z_large
This safe haven is located in the small town of 'Kingsley', only about 2 miles from the closest city town. It's sheltered from the outside world, and has been for awhile. There's no rhyme or reason behind it, but it just has been. It has a few different houses, but most are dilapidated and uninhabitable. The place where everyone stays is a large farmhouse with 12 bedrooms, having been built back in the old days when plantations were still in use. It's outside may be a little rough, but the inside is rather cozy and nice. Working washrooms and working washer and dryer. Quite a few bathrooms and a large kitchen, with a wrap around porch on the outside. It has 20 acres surrounding it, and there's a few horses that were gathered for transportation roaming around within the gates. Food is available at the surrounding cities, and the inhabitants make a few trips every month to keep up the stocks.
RαrєHuskíєs
RαrєHuskíєs

Back to top Go down

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Empty Rules

Post  RαrєHuskíєs Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:40 pm

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Tumblr_mf2vzfL8o21rccyxzo1_500
[[ rules ]]

i'm not the strictest person in existence, but please, do be mindful of eachother, and try not to be too explicit. mind your p's and q's as well. i'm a nice person, and if you have any questions regarding anything, or any of the rule if they're a bit gray for you, shoot me a message!

i'd like to keep this on the high semi-lit to literate level as much as possible. if you could, keep it at 500+ words. i understand writer's block, but on any normal day, please don't use that as a crutch. i'm not a dictator when it comes to it, but no one likes bland, short posts. also, add some color and life to it. i do believe fontmeme is no longer allowed as it slows down the site, but you can always change the size, color, etc.

the age of the characters are between 17-22. if you have a reason to want to go below or above that age, i'm sure something could be worked out, but the age thing is pretty flexible as it is. use realistic pictures, no anime or emo please. i don't have a hatred against it nor am i biased, but i'm just trying to keep this realistic and things.

the forms will not be provided by me. but please, put some effort into them and show that you care. each character needs to be unique and different in their own way. everyone has a different background and history, so come on now everyone, make your character with some love. i don't require a totally detailed, book of a form, but do include the personality, history, age, and things along that line.

every character is supposed to have a tragic past, or something like that. the end. have fun!
RαrєHuskíєs
RαrєHuskíєs

Back to top Go down

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Empty Inhabitants

Post  RαrєHuskíєs Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Inhabitants

she can't handle it
he's a wreck
emery quinn baxter
reserved for rain;

she's unstable
he's just a big mess
reserved for rain;
reserved for ·losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace·

she's getting there
he's doing his best

reserved for Mr. Cat

Last edited by RαrєHuskíєs on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
RαrєHuskíєs
RαrєHuskíєs

Back to top Go down

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Empty emery

Post  RαrєHuskíєs Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Emery Quinn Baxter ♚

referred to as quinn

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Tumblr_mhxh8ssLhq1rmqcnqo3_500

full given birth name: emery quinn baxter
pronunciation: [ EHM-mur-ee kwin BAKS-tur ]
age in years: nineteen
origins: england
orientation: bisexual
issue: beaten and abused; started drugs; antisocial
[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Tumblr_miotbcd2Yv1rw0cv7o2_250
hello world, my name's emery, but please, do call me quinn. the meaning of that nickname is 'intelligence', and i like to pride myself in that. i don't have a paticular reason i don't use my first name, but i just prefer quinn, i suppose. my best friend lucille came up with it. i despised it at first, thinking it sounded more like a girl name, so i never really let anyone call me by it. she was diagnosed with cancer a few months later though, and when she passed, i decided i'd stick with it. it helps me keep her closer even though she's gone, and honestly, the name's grown on me. it is my middle name, but she's the one who gave it lividity. but now to the point, i'm a nineteen year old male, and i happen to be bisexual. don't judge me, i won't be changing for anyone. just because i'm bisexual, it doesn't mean that if you're a guy that i think you're cute, and that i want to get with you. simple as that. i'm originally from england, or at least that's where my origins lie, on my mother's side. so that's basically me.I feel this need for You
Now You pull me near You
When we're close,
fear You
Still I'm afraid to tell
You, all that I've done
Are You done forgiving?
Oh can You look past my
pretending?
Lord, I'm so tired of defending,
what I've become
What have I become?

height: 6'1"
weight: 165lbs
skin tone: nicely tanned and smooth
hair color: dirty blonde with some brown mixed in
hair length: skater style, rather lengthy, but not shaggy
eye color: a clear blue, almost grey color with a dark ring
scars: a large scar on my back, going almost all the way across
tattoos: i have one on my right shoulder, a celtic knot
piercings: i do not happen to have any
i wouldn't say i'm the best looking guy out there, but honestly, i'm not too painful to look at either. my jaw isn't as finely chiseled as some models, but it's not round and chubby either. to start with, i'm a pretty tall fella'. i stand at a good 6 foot 1 inch. that means that i can reach things at the top of shelves, and it happens a lot really, others needing my assistance to get things down. i don't mind really, gives me a sense of duty. my weight isn't that bad either, 165, and being mostly muscle. i like to weight lift and stay in shape. i go running a lot, and my arms and legs are finely toned and chiseled. i have a nice lean look to mean, but not wimpy and skinny. more like a hungry lion. my skin is nice and tan, do to being in the sun for so long. my face is the nicest part about me though. my eyebrows aren't too thick, my eyes are a sharp, clear blue, which is so clear it's almost grey in certain lighting, and they have a darker navy ring surrounding the outer edge or my irises. my hair is also not half bad, being almost skater style, but not unruly or shaggy and shabby in any way, shape, or form. it's a dark, dark brown color, along with some black that's obviously mixed in well. my lips are a soft pink, and my face is freckle-free. my abdomen is well toned, with a 6 pack and prominent v-lines, which always seem to attract the ladies. i'm always clean and well shaven, i never let my facial hair grown out, really. i feel too rough and unruly. overall, i do my best to maintain my looks as well as i can. And I need to hear You, is that so wrong?
[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Tumblr_mibvz5JRoU1qf2zyko2_250
habits: lying, quits things before he finishes,
he's catastrophically irresponsible, he judges himself too much,
often hypersensitive
pros: has a hidden big heart, good listener, secretly empathetic
cons: liar, judgmental, reserved, withdrawn
when you get to know emery, you will start to see his good side, but before you get to know him, you may only see his bad characteristics, which came from his years of abuse. aggressive. he has an unusual amount of aggression at times, and will often lash out and insult others at time, or really, he's mostly defensive and guarded. he doesn't like those who try to pry, and he won't tolerate anyone diving into his personal business without permission. extremely Shy. one of his worst habits is how shy he can be. he is submissive and will often always look away or down from anyone he's talking to, if you can even get a good, healthy conversation out of him. he is hard to get to open up. it's also not unusual for him to shut off randomly, when he delves back into his past, and zones out. difficulty listening. often emery has difficulty keeping up with the conversation. he'll retract from it without any notice, and you could be talking to him for a good hour, and it'll look like he's paying attention, but if you ask him what was talked about, he may only recall the first 15 minutes of the conversation you had with him. withdrawn. a big characteristic of emery's is that he's very withdrawn from the crowd. he doesn't stay up to date on the current action, and he always seems behind on what's going on in the long run. he doesn't mean any harm by it, but it's one of his defense mechanisms that he's worked up over the years. watchful. emery is very watchful. he doesn't always listen well, but he's almost always keeping his eyes on you, watching you subconsciously for you to make the wrong move that'll set him off. he's been like that for years, and often he can go a long period of time without even needing to blink. soft heart. lastly, in the end, he just has a really big, soft heart. even after all the years of abuse and such, his heart is still intact. it may take a while for it's outer shell to get broken into, but it's there, beating and warm. all he really wants is to love someone that will love him back unconditionally, and that won't harm him. but he's so reserved and withdrawn from the people surrounding him, it may be harder than it sounds.Oh, oh. Oh, oh. Oh, oh.
dislikes: talking, interacting, people
wishes: to merely be happy again
hear You say,
"My love is over.
It's underneath.
It's inside. It's in between.
The times you doubt Me,
when you can't feel.
The times that you question
, 'Is this for real? '
The times you're broken.
The times that you mend.
there's not many things emery likes, but the things he dislikes are more than numerous. if you had to do an outline of the things he actually enjoyed, they would likely relate directly to the things he dislikes, such as how he likes being quiet and away from the crowd, how he likes keeping to himself and taking long walks alone. alone, alone, alone. alone is the key word in his life, and his whole life revolves around him trying to keep himself isolated from everyone. one of the normal things he likes is reading. he enjoys adventure novels, as they give him a good taste of something he figures he'll never have. he also likes romance novels. he won't admit it to anyone, but he does have a soft spot in his heart for romance, deep down. he also enjoys sleeping, like most teenagers, but emery sleeps an excessive amount usually, in an attempt to shut him off from the world, still. so there it is again, his world revolving around being alone. the things he dislikes are much easier to name off. anything having to do with interacting with others, he dislikes with a passion. group activities, games, talking, and any kind of physical touching, such as hugging and things. if it requires him talking or associating with others, he's against it. deep down though, all he wishes for is to be happy again, and be able to enjoy life like he's supposed to.
[a world so hateful] [literate][open] 1361837226899731
born in: austin, tx
bad experiences: beaten, abused, degraded, lost his mother
good experiences: applicable
regrets: life
would do again: nothing
hello world, my name's emery, and i was born on the day of the 8th, in the month of january, year 1994, in the city of austin, tx. i was born into a family of 3 already, my father rick, and my mother, emily, along with my older brother, frederick, who was 5 when i was born. we were an ok family for awhile, getting along and doing normal family things. the first 6 years of my life were the happiest, and that's when my little sister, samantha was born, when i was 6, and my older brother was 11. she came like a blessing into the family, my mother had always wanted a girl, and she had finally gotten what she wanted. we were all happy, i in a blissful, young child way, and my parents in a adoring, loving way, and my brother in a protective way, really. things were fine for the first 2 years of her life, until we started to noticed how samantha was getting sick easily, and had issues doing many things a child her age should have already started to do. it was then that we learned she had leukemia. she was only 2, i was 8, and my brother was 13. the whole family was devastated, and we all fell into a silent mode for the next year as she fought on, going through so many things a child her age shouldn't have to. she died when she was almost 4. we were a broken family by then, my mother nearly insane, my father a progressing alcoholic, my brother rampant and angry all the time. he was only 15, and his emotions were going crazy. we were both pulled out of school, our father demanding that we help take care of our mother, as he was becoming progressively less and less able to do so himself. as the next two years passed, i was 12, my brother coming up on 17. he was an angry person by then, nothing could please him or make him happy anymore. our little sister had been the one he loved the most. none of us had known why, but she was, and now that she was gone, he acted as if he had nothing. i never did understand it. i remember the day he first hit me. we had been in our mother's room, feeding her, as she had become unable to do so herself from the increasing, crippling depression she was enduring. i had accidentally let a splash of hot tea fall upon her blouse and stain it, and as i frantically tried to clean it, i turned my head the slightest bit only in enough time to see my brother pull his fist back, and launch it towards my face. it was almost as if in slow motion that it came at me, my eyes widening and the cup of tea shattering to the floor as it made contact with my face, throwing me back a good few feet. the amount of pain was immense, but i slowly began to feel numb. when my father finally showed up and saw the mess, my brother told him it had been me, and being my father, he believed him. we weren't a happy family anymore. it was not long after that that our mother became fatally ill. they say when you give up on life, you can deteriorate from completely healthy to deathly sick in no time, when you just don't care anymore. that's what happened to her. she died in her bed when i was 15. mt brother was 20, but he still lived at home. he and my father both beat me on a regular basis, as if they were on a team against me. i was the weak link, always had been the one with too big of a heart, and they hated it. they had put all of their blame and grief upon my shoulders, and it weighed me down like an anchor. over the next 2 years, they beat me and punished me, drug me around, told me what a mess i was. when i was 17, my brother moved out, and we never saw him again. it was not long after that, that my aunt faith showed up, my mother's sister. she had just then heard of her sister's death, and that one of her son's was left at home. she showed up like a good omen, but by that time, life wasn't good for me. i didn't trust anyone, i hardly spoke anymore. i was safe then, i lived with my aunt and uncle joe, along with my cousins gertrude and mariah. they never did like me, always thought i was weird, and i was only outcast more. my aunt tried taking me to therapy, tried to get me to understand that i wasn't going to get hurt anymore, but it never worked. she finally sent me off to this place of 'peace'. yeah, right. i guess we'll see about that.
[a world so hateful] [literate][open] 136183722689973

It's inside, it's in
between.
These times you're healing,
and when your
heart breaks.
The times that you feel
like you're falling from
grace.
The times you're
hurting.
The times that you heal.
The times you go hungry,
and are tempted to steal.
The times of confusion,
in chaos and pain.
I'm there in your sorrow,
under the weight of your
shame.
I'm there through your
heartache.
I'm there in the storm.

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Tumblr_mismykz2Rv1s4c3uuo1_500
RαrєHuskíєs
RαrєHuskíєs

Back to top Go down

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Empty the "unstable" one.

Post  dracarys. Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:16 pm

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Tumblr_m1cm00N9sR1qcoz2bo6_250 [a world so hateful] [literate][open] Tumblr_m1cm00N9sR1qcoz2bo7_250 [a world so hateful] [literate][open] Tumblr_m1cm00N9sR1qcoz2bo2_250
[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Create.php?text=Harper%20Leah%20Cohen.&name=DawningofaNewDay▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
T H E " U N S T A B L E " O N E.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      NAME : Harper Leah Cohen. I guess my mom thought she was being original, naming after a famous author and all, but it's kind of hard to overlook the irony behind it. Naming your child after someone else for the sake of being original? Maybe I'm over analyzing things, but it seems a bit silly. I can however appreciate the fact that I've never had to deal with the awkwardness of meeting someone with the same name as me. And by the time seventh grade rolled around, I was pretty well-versed in the timeless story that is To Kill A Mockingbird, whose author inspired my name.

SEXUALITY : I don't see how this is any of your business, but hey, I figure you're going to find out somehow... so it might as well be from me. I dislike the idea of putting a label on something as delicate as love - but I suppose if I had to, I'd consider myself bisexual.

PERSONALITY : WIP

HISTORY : WIP

Last edited by ·losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace· on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
dracarys.
dracarys.
Admin

http://whereareemydrag0ns.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Empty Re: [a world so hateful] [literate][open]

Post  rain; Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:29 pm

{{ joining! c: save me the girl who can't handle it
and the boy who is.... Ummm darn I just forgot hold on. i think it's
the second boy spot i'm pretty sure
rain;
rain;

Back to top Go down

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Empty Re: [a world so hateful] [literate][open]

Post  Mr.Cat Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Can you please reserve the she's getting there girl?))
Mr.Cat
Mr.Cat

Back to top Go down

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Empty Reservations

Post  RαrєHuskíєs Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:49 pm

@·losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace·- spot has been reserved!
@rain;- spot(s) have been reserved, but just letting you know ahead of time, since this is a limited space rp, if someone else happens to want to join, I may have to ask you to only play one, but that's unlikely. just warning you though!
@Mr.Cat- spot has been reserved c:

[[Thank you everyone for joining! I'm looking forward to making this RP a success!]]
RαrєHuskíєs
RαrєHuskíєs

Back to top Go down

[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Empty Skye

Post  Mr.Cat Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:08 pm

She's getting there
[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Tumblr_md7332NPuw1qkdght[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Create.php?text=Skye%20Jackson%3B&name=Yesterday%20Again
Let's dance in style, lets
dance for a while Heaven
can wait we're only
watching the skies
Hoping for the best but
expecting the worst
Are you going to drop the
bomb or not, Let us die
young or let us live
forever We don't have
the power but we never
say never,
[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Dd0qys[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Dd0qys[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Dd0qys[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Dd0qys[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Dd0qys
[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Create.php?text=the Basics;&name=Yesterday%20Again
"Hello love I am the one and only Skye. My full name is Skye Annie Jackson, but I would like it if you just called me by my first name; Skye. Yes I am named after an island in Scotland, it is a very pretty island if you ask me. Well as for my middle name; Annie. It was my Mother's name and she gave me when I was born. The last name Jackson comes from my Father's side of the family, my Mother was originally going to give me her last name and my Father's last name but we just went with my Father's last name instead of the two. As for my age I am nineteen and loving it, yes my teen years are going to end in one year and I am not going to wash that down the drain. I was born on August thirteenth, what a day that was. My gender!? Can you not see I am a girl, female, lady, what ever you call it, I mean really are you blind?"
[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Create.php?text=History;&name=Yesterday%20Again
"My History?! Well it isn't something I love to talk about because it is pretty dark but here we go. I was born and raised in Florida with a abusive Father and scared Mother. Yes my Father was a very abusive man not only to me and my Mother but to alcohol as well. My Mother wouldn't stick up to him and would only watch it not wanting to get hurt as well. There was only one time she ever tried to stop it. It was when I was ten and I had already been beaten that day but my Father was drunk and had anger. He got me a corner and took my wrists holding them tight as I screamed wanting to get away he yelled at me calling me names like dog and pig. He slapped me across the face letting on of my wrists go, I was unsure what to do so I punched him in the arm, he yelled at me I can remember the words like yesterday "I'm going to end you little bitch I got you food and a place to live and this is how you treat me!" is what he yelled at me. By then my Mother waled into the living room looking at my Father, her eyes where full of fear and shock. "Honey what are you doing?" she asked him, my Father had turned around to look at my Mother. His eyes where full of anger as he looked at her, "I'm going to do the same thing to you if you don't leave" he yelled at her. I remember the fear in my Mothers eyes as she raced out of the room and my Father turned back to me. He let go of my wrists and growled pushing me down as he left the room. I remember racing up to wood stairs to my room were I hid under my bed, I didn't come out 'till morning when I had to go to school. It seems like a nightmare, but it is my reality. Everything was like that the beatings everyday, 'till my Father was sent to prison for drinking and driving. Me and my Mother fled from are old house and moved to North Dakota wanting to get away from my Father. We lived a happy life I guess, just me and my Mother. We where still distant and far from each other and we never really talked. The memories where still in my mind from the abuse, I never really got over it . Because of that I did the only thing I thought I could do, I drunk. I was seventeen when I had my first beer and man did I get wasted. I loved it, it was almost like my only escape from the horrible world around me. At first it was something to take me out of this world but over time it became a addiction. I wanted it, I need it, I couldn't live without it, I would drink till I passed out waking up to hangovers and more drinking. I was around eighteen when my mother found out about my drinking, she found me in my room I was vomiting. And was she mad, after I stopped vomiting all the care went away and she started yelling telling me I would be like my Father. She didn't want me to go down the same road as my Father so she took away my alcohol. Oh man was that horrible, I sat in bed barfing and I was yelling at my Mother. I yelled at her I wanted the shoots and beer that gave me a paradise world. It was getting worse and one day I lashed out at her. She had come to my room giving me dinner because I refused to come out of my room. "Did you bring any beer?" I had asked her, I asked her that every time she came to give me dinner. It was always a no, but I wanted it. I raced up to her and grabbed her arms I screamed at her and pushed her out of my room. As she tumbled out she fell on the floor, I slapped her. She was crying her eyes where red and she just looked at me nodding her head. I smirked and walked of into my room slamming the door shut. I have never felt so much anger in my life it was like all the power in the world was racing through me and I could do anything. But then I noticed I was being like my Father and that I was going to have the same end as him. I cried day and night I refused to eat anything and I stayed in my bed only getting up to go to the bathroom. After a few days my Mother came to my room telling me she signed me up from these place in Kingsley. We also talked all night that night, we talked about things we never talked about like my Father and the abuse. She told me she always loved me and she was sorry, I said sorry as well. It was one of those moments where you just let it all out. It didn't make me any better but it did let me get my feeling out something I need to do. But I am still addicted to alcohol but it is getting better you could say."
[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Create.php?text=Personality;&name=Yesterday%20Again
"Lets face it I'm a screwed up mess, I have mood swings, one minute I'm doing great and then I will fall into a deep depression. And these depressions just happen somethings just trigger it and they can come out of the blue. I have mixed feeling and I usually lock myself up into my room trying to get away from people. But that is not my whole personality, I can be funny and laughable. I love to laugh and make jokes I like when everyone is in a good mood and happy. I can also be pretty stubborn, I like to go by my rules and I hate it when people prove me wrong. I like being right, not to like show off or anything but I just hate it when I'm wrong and make a mistake. I am very loyal and will stick up for me and my friends. I will always be there for them even when they're not there for me. I can also be a jerk and lash out, because of my past I try not to be thrown around. I like to be leader and have power and I can be a real jerk trying to get that. But I can never trust, after the abuse from my Father I just cant trust. You need to really have an affect on me and be that one person for me to trust you. I'm not going to lie to you I'm not perfect no one will be."
[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Create.php?text=Looks;&name=Yesterday%20Again
"Okay I am not the pretties amazing wonderful perfect looking girl but I am not that bad. I have long blonde hair it has brown highlights. My roots are pretty dark and so it looks like I dye my hair. I will tell you this is all natural no dyes where used in making of my hair. My eyes are a dark blue that look like the sea, you could look in them forever. My lips are pale pink but I like to cover them up with a bright pink so that it pops, I don't know why it's just something that I like to do. My body shape? I am pretty skinny due to my depressions I lose a ton of weight because I don't eat. I am a good 134 pounds not that bad I don't have to much chub on me. I have a hourglass figure, thank god for that I look smaller then I really am. I have an okay tan, not that bad it's not like a orange or anything."
[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Create.php?text=Love is a fools game;&name=Yesterday%20Again
"You know when someone asks you what you find in a man? Well I don't really know, I usually fall naturally and I fall for so meany different people it is odd. So if you just want me to say something from the top of my head then go ahead. First off they have to be really sweet and caring, I don't want someone really jerky and pushes me away when I make a mistake. I want someone that will always be there even if I am at my most pathetic point and I am just balling my eyes out. I need the shoulder to cry on and I want them to understand me. I want someone who is ready to try new things and live in the moment. Be funny and make me laugh even when he doesn't say anything. I want to laugh when I see him thinking about the last night. But I want them to have a soft side I want to tell them secrets. I want to make funny code words so we just laugh so hard and no one else knows what we are talking about. But I'm not looking for someone with everything I know it is just a dream. I know there will never be a perfect person but cant a girl dream?"[a world so hateful] [literate][open] Tumblr_m7ucwlGDKj1r5ldfdo1_500
form layout © Mr.Cat
character © Mr.Cat
images © to their original owners
face claim © Jennifer Lawrence
Mr.Cat
Mr.Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  dracarys. Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:47 am

[ I'll do my best to have my form finished by tomorrow ;3 ]
dracarys.
dracarys.
Admin

http://whereareemydrag0ns.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum