reality is a prison.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...hello c:

Go down

...hello c: Empty ...hello c:

Post  dracarys. Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:26 pm

These things are always really awkward for me because I feel like I'm just sitting here talking to myself, so I'll keep this pretty brief. I'm Lost In This Place, but unless you enjoy typing more than you need to, you can call me Lost. My real name is Rachel and I come from the boring little chunk of land known as Ohio. I am currently in school, but as soon as I get the opportunity [and the money...] I'm packing my stuff and getting the hell out of here. I created this site because I was tired of having to sift through pages upon pages of roleplays on CS just to find one worth joining. I joined CS back in 2009 and have participated in my fair share of roleplays within the period of time between then and now. I would have to say my biggest interests are music and writing. I'm always going to concerts [as of this moment, I have six lined up between now and July] so if you're ever bored and want to talk, feel free to message me! c:
dracarys.
dracarys.
Admin

http://whereareemydrag0ns.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum