reality is a prison.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite book?

3 posters

Go down

Favorite book? Empty Favorite book?

Post  Rubber Duck. Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Hello everyone! anyway the title is pretty self explanitory what's your favorite book? or what are you currently reading or addicted to?

I'd jave to say the book series that I'm addicted to right now is 'Tigers curse' by Colleen Houck. If you've never read the series I seriously recommend it! It's a great story of romance and action and adventure. It also ahs a bit of india mythology and such mixed within but overall a good book. But that's enough about my recent addiction what are you reading or suggest for me?
Rubber Duck.
Rubber Duck.

Back to top Go down

Favorite book? Empty Re: Favorite book?

Post  dracarys. Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:00 pm

I've never heard of that series; I'll have to check it out ;3

My favorite book has to be Looking For Alaska by John Green. It's just so easy to read and you really fall in love with all of the characters. Following close in its tracks is The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.

Currently, I am reading a few books. The Amityville Horror by Jay Anson, The Bus Driver Who Wanted To Be God And Other Short Stories by Etgar Keret, and The Rules Of Attraction by Bret Easton Ellis. The Amityville Horror is kind of slow and lacks description at some parts, but being an avid fan of the movies, I figured I kind of had to read it. The other two are extremely interesting. And coincidentally... they're all based off of movies [well, one of Etgar's short stories are].
dracarys.
dracarys.
Admin

http://whereareemydrag0ns.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  retroglitter Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:45 am

That's a really hard question for me as I'm such a bookworm that I can't really remember all of my favorite books off the top of my head, I guess I'd probably have to say Thomas Hardy's Tess of the d'Urbervilles Smile
retroglitter
retroglitter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum